BABY ALPACA AND SILK BLEND SCARF
- composition: 70% baby alpaca, 30% silk
- measures: length: 200 cm, width: 70 cm
- weight: 105 gr
- soft & silky, light
- temperature regulator
- stylish, versatile, easy to pair.
Made In Peru, Designed in Italy.
If for any reason, Clients are not satisfied with an order, the items can be returned for Size/Color Exchange or Partial Refund within 28 days of the order’s delivery date. The Security Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items.
- To request a return/exchange please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the reason for which you would wish to exchange your item. In case of a refund request, kindly advise, as well, the reason behind it. Next, select the items to return and the desired type of return. Once the email is received by our team, we will immediately send a confirmation email, with the Return Authorization Number (RAN), the shipping label and instructions for the return shipment, in case the return/exchange/refund is approved.
- Returns must be shipped within 28 days of the order’s delivery date.
Types of Returns
- Size/Color Exchange
Return shipping is free when returning an item for Size/Color Exchange.
Items can be exchanged only when a different size or a different colour of the same Item Code is available. If the item is returned a second time, the compensation will be a partial refund.
- Partial Refund
The cost of return shipping is EUR 30. This amount will be deducted from the final refund.
Please follow attentively all given instructions. Make sure to print and use the pro forma invoice and shipping label that are provided. If the instructions are not followed correctly or if the provided documents are not used, Customs may apply import fees. These fees will be the Client’s responsibility and will be deducted from the refund. Partial Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted by IntiS.
For orders paid by Credit Card, the refunded amount will be available to Clients in roughly 10 days and within their next billing statement. Processing time may vary depending on the Credit Card Company.
Orders paid by Bank Wire Transfer will be refunded to the original account.
Partial Refunds will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount of refunded are due to exchange rate fluctuations and will not be reimbursed.
If applicable, shipping fees of the order are non-refundable.
Return Terms & Conditions
- The Security Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items. Items must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use. Items must be returned with all original labels and tags still attached, packaging and other accessories received with the order.
- The accessories must be returned with their original boxes, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external parcel for the shipment.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging with all original accessories, components and instructions. Furthermore, they must be packaged in the same suitable manner in which they were received.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, we invite Clients to immediately contact email@example.com. IntiS reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- Pickups for all authorized returns with courier account numbers must originate from the same country of the original shipment.
- In the case that the return shipment requires pickup or the payment of any added fees, IntiS reserves the right to refuse returns sent with a different courier than specified in the confirmation email.
- IntiS reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent by the Return Policy detailed on the website.
- In the case of unauthorized or non-standard returns, the merchandise will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order.
For any issue not explicitly mentioned, the European normative for long-distance commerce prevails.